Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Trip

I know this is premature, but I can't believe we are going to leave town for a day. Except for funerals,(and 1 trip to salt lake city with out the family) we have not left Vegas in 2 yrs. I almost forgot we did take her to Lake Havasu for the day. It was last summer &, was extremely hot. So once for her and Jerry and twice for me in 2 yrs. Still not a lot of away time. I need a break and I'm sure Jerry could use one. In a few weeks we are going to take Isabel to Utah to a corn maze/pumpkin patch. They have a petting zoo etc. We've taken her down town to do things, but haven't really went any where else. It stinks not working and being on a budget. Jerry and I use to go go go. If the trip goes well we will look at going to California or Arizona soon. Since our DVD system was stolen out of the car, I'm praying she will be a good girl for the ride.

No comments: