Saturday, February 6, 2010

Sooooo Tired

I can't believe I'm going to admit this, but I sent Jerry on a date with some one else last night. That is how tired I am, and how uncomfortable I am. We had tickets to "A Chocolate Affair". It was going to be a great date night(even though I wouldn't be able to enjoy the wine). It was a chocolate, wine, liquor tasting. They even had music (an Elton John impersonator). I tried so hard to pump myself up all day. In the end I was beat, my back hurt, and I had a tooth ache. I couldn't fathom getting into dressy clothes and leaving the house. I told him to call one of his guy friends, but none could make it. So he turned to a good girlfriend of ours. He was super sweet, and brought me home a lot of sample desserts. They were yummy, even though all the sugar before bed kept me up late. I hope the next 4-5 weeks goes fast. I can't keep pimping my husband out. People will start to talk.

No comments: