Thursday, July 2, 2009

Update on us

I'm just so excited to know Jerry is more than half way done with school. It has gone fast! Trust me that's not a complaint. I'm thankful it has. Jerry's busy studying for his boards. He takes the first of three next month. The second portion will be next summer/fall. He would have started his rotations yesterday, but took this month off. They take a month vacation both 3rd and 4th year. Usually it's not a vacation, because they are studying for their boards. So he's pretty much done with the classroom portion and will concentrate on seeing patients until he graduates. Isabel is getting so big. Her vocabulary grows everyday. I sing amazing grace to her at nap time. This week she has been trying to sing it with me. It's so cute, b/c she says half the words. She's a great girl! So all is well here, and we hope the same for all of you.

1 comment:

Crouch6 said...

Congrats, Jerry! You may not know this, but it's because of Jerry that I'm officially over half-way through medical school, too. But that's Jerry for you. While many of our classmates look at med school as a competition, Jerry has gone out of his way to help with his classmates' success. I hope your vacation month isn't all work and no play. Again, congratulations!

-Derek