Thursday, January 8, 2009

Welcome 2009!

Well we have already had a busy start to the New Year. We started the New Year with Isabel getting sick in our bed. That was beyond disgusting. Jerry started classes again. Which he enjoyed thoroughly! I'm kidding he had to do his first male and female exams, if you know what I mean. I finally got our wills ready to mail, even though they were filled out months ago. It took forever to get them notarized etc. I'm hosting a "grocery smarts" class tonight. It it a really cool way to save a ton of $$$. It's a website that keeps track of when grocery stores and coupons from the Sunday paper match up. Then you are paying sometimes pennies for things. It really is quite amazing. Then I hosting another stamp class at my house this weekend. I host a party every month and have 4-7 regular people coming . We make cards they take home for a low price of $10. Fun for all! Jerry is getting ready to go to a medical conference in Arizona next week. He will be gone for 5 days. Next month we will continue the craziness , Jerry has blocks and we have family and friends coming to visit. Which will be great to see everybody. So I will close by saying I hope you all had a Happy New Year, and that this year brings you all much success!

1 comment:

Terry and Amber Andrews said...

The class was great, thanks for hosting it. I learned a ton.